2008/01/31

Exploring a career path in Energy Psychology in Hong Kong

Someone send me an email and want to explore a career path in Energy Psychology in Hong Kong. He asks if I am looking for a research assistant/apprentice. I'm sorry I am too far from being a recognised professional in the field of Energy Psychology. And I am not doing any formal research.

I use EP in my coaching sessions, it's like one of the tools in my tool kit. If someone is looking for a professional career in EP, I would suggest you search from ACEP http://www.energypsych.org/ and contact my teacher Dr. David Gruder www.willingness.com. He is the Founding Chariman of ACEP.

There're many disciplines in the family of EP. BrainGym www.braingym.org , TFH http://www.touch4health.com/ , TFT www.thoughtfieldtherapy.co.uk/ , EFT www.emofree.com/ , TAT www.tatlife.com/ all are inside the family of EP. And you can be a certified professional in one of the disciplines.It really depends on what path you want to take and how much time and money you want to invest into the EP.

If you're fancy enough, you may even take the Polycontrast Interference Photography (PIP) Energy Field Analysis Training Course with Dr Streeter http://www.biofieldsciences.com/ which also deal with energy field. I reckon it as a very powerful diagonostic tool.

Systemic constellation is also working with the field of enery in terms of human dynamics. Recently I am offering some used video tapes and DVDs on Systemic Constellation for sale. The Jan 1997 recorded in London series http://paulchung330.blogspot.com/2008/01/re-sale-of-bert-hellingers-systemic.html is a must for any person want to have a glimpse of it before moving into this mystical field. You can find power cases where SC helps to resolve something not yet resolved by traditional psychotherapy.

I am clearing used video tapes on TAT, new CDs & DVDs on EFT, may be some books on Systemic Constellation as well. If you're interested, keep an eye on my blog.

If you're overwhelmed with all the info above, what I can offer is to give anyone a free coaching session (45 ~ 60 mins) to clarify his/her your career path ahead. However, I must make it clear that you may need more than one session to formulate your career path.

Who knows what is God's plan on you or what is your fate or destiny?

沒有留言: